Monday, March 12, 2018

Time Gypsy

Hi Everyone,

I created this canvas with beautiful FabScraps C94 My Fair Lady papers and 2Crafty Chipboard.
It is also the first time that I have worked with an oval canvas and I found the experience quite pleasing. 


Texture was added to the background with 2Crafty Chipboard and texture paste. The clock frame, dress form and flourish chipboard elements were fixed affixed in place, then everything was covered with white gesso before colour was added.


Colour was added with sprays and ink.  A little accenting done with metallic gold paint.


The dress was created from fussy cut blooms layered to cascade down.


Pretty flowers scattered over the top - I used Green Tara flowers this time. 


Some vintage metal elements were also added.


Thanks so much for dropping by,
Till next time,
Trudi

No comments: