Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2CC: Meet Me In The Garden

 Hi Everyone!

I have another project to share created for 2Crafty Chipboard with a pretty installment to my tag collection.
This one has a garden theme and features the Love Seat - gosh, I just adore the sweetness of this seat!

"Meet Me In The Garden"


I trimmed a Twisted Vine Corner into 2 pieces and created a layered branch
for the fussy cut birdies to rest upon.



A small piece was also trimmed from a Fine Heart Border and tucked in with the
 Twisted Vine.  The fine hearts tied in beautifully with the hearts on the swing.
I also kept the chippie elements soft to coordinate. I white washed with white paint
mixed with water and a touch of Peony Color Spray. A touch of metallic gold was then
 lightly dabbed over some of the areas.



 2Crafty Chipboard Products:

Corner Twisted Vines
Love Seat
Fine Heart Borders


Thanks so much for dropping by,
xxTrudi



No comments: