Monday, March 27, 2017

More Than Words March Challenge

"Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" 
Hi Everyone,

Well this is the first time for me playing along with one of the More Than Words challenges.  I seriously could not resist word and creative challenge inspiration

Word Inspiration - BEAUTIFUL
Creative Challenge - BUTTERFLY

 
I have taken inspiration from the natural beauty of flowers and have included fussy cut floral elements from FabScraps patterned papers along with pretty blooms.  
Fussy cut butterflies delicately rest amongst the foliage, ready to dance away when the need arises.
   
 The word 'beautiful' was also included in the title text. I hope that my daughter will always know her worth, be confident and always be true to herself.  Always uplift and don't bring others down


I had some fun revisiting Walnut Ink Cyrstals and metallic rub-ons for altering the 2 Crafty Chipboard. The walnut ink added a lovely natural warmth and toned beautifully with rusty elements of the background patterned paper.

Thanks so much for the creative inspiration More Than Words 

xxTrudi

No comments: