Sunday, March 12, 2017

2CC: Time Has Flown

Hi Everyone!
I have another design team project to share showcasing some more 2Crafty Chipboard loveliness.
The chipboard elements were  kept softer to coordinate with the soft toning of these beautiful Blue Fern 'Frolic' papers.  

Gosh, it only seems like yesterday when we were bringing this one home from hospital:

"Time Has Flown" 
Once again, I have layered lots of fussy cut elements with the chipboard pieces.  
A larger and middle sized Clock Face Frame were arranged behind the photo.
 Whilst a smaller one has been tucked in amongst the blooms. 
I trimmed a Lacey Border and this sits under the bottom edge of the photo.  I love
 these pretty borders.  They are so versatile and one of my favourite pieces.  You will
often see these pop on my projects.
The negative frame from the smallest clock face frame was tucked in underneath
the floral cluster and a trimmed Chain Length hangs down.
 A Scroll 3 was added at the bottom with a small flower attached over the top.
2Crafty Chipboard Products:
6" Clock Face Frames
Chain Lengths
Scroll 3
Lacey Border Set 1

Thanks so much for dropping by,

xxTrudi


No comments: